Please select an option below and then scroll down to view content.
Sponsor a Mural
15,000 copies of the Waterford Walls programme are distributed nationally in the months leading up to the festival. Our programme is beautifully designed by our own graphic designer and is picked up by thousands of people who carefully read it for all the festival details. Prices start at just €50 to place a full colour ad in our 2018 programme, which we can design for you for free if you can’t provide your own ad.
¼ Page Advertisement €50
½ Page Advertisement €100
Full page Advertisement €200
For more information contact email@example.com
Sponsor a Ladder
- 2017 PR and Media coverage was valued at €5million+ (AVE worth) by Powerhouse PR.
- 2018 Ambassador – High profile ambassador to be announced for 2018 – she/he will endorse the project and all the publicity that comes with it. (Dermot Bannon was Waterford Walls Ambassador for 2017 and Brent Pope in 2016)
- TED Talk on Waterford Walls on 1st December 2017 (over 1 million people per day watch or listen to Ted x Talks)
- Late Late Toy Show Collaboration, aired on 1st December 2017 (2016 viewership: 1.5 million people tuning in while it was viewed in 102 countries worldwide. 77% of nation tuned in)
- International recognition via press, art blogs and tourism promoters such as Lonely Planet, New York Times et all – Artists globally request to be a part of the festival – Attracting Art tourists globally – 100,000 followers +
- In talks with RTE at present re: produce a documentary following street artists and how Waterford Walls international festival rejuvenates the city.
- RTE Supporting The Arts
- National News 261,803 views – mentioned on RTE 6 & 9 o’clock TV News each year (3 years)
- ie 126,000 views
- REDDIT USA Blog 250,000 hits
- National/International print press including Irish Independent, Irish Times, Irish Examiner; Featured in UK Daily Telegraph
- Joe Caslin ArdRi piece – generated 8 global Street Art blogs & reviewed in New York Times & Huffington Post
- Lonely Planet – Go to Street Art Destination Ireland – 100,000+ followers
- 98% of 600 surveyed said Waterford Walls enhanced their experience in the City
- Regeneration effect – transforming run down areas with beautiful artwork
- Raise Awareness: Environmental Care
- Raise Awareness: Mental Health
- New Found Pride in Waterford and South East
- Economic growth
- Attracts Tourism
- Ethical & Refugee Arts Educations Workshops
- Primary & Secondary School Programmes
- Raising profile of the Street Artists and attracting global commissions ~T&Cs apply for payment of sponsorship and will be provided on further enquiry
Please use the “Donate” button below if you would like to make a donation using PayPal.